Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Harlem Heights Tights

I was living for the bright tights that the girls of Harlem Heights were sporting on this weeks episode which you can check out on the BET site.  I found bright hued tights with added design on my Shop It To Me site!  Sign up today to receive all the sale items of the brands you love!  (Tights are by Free People and only $19.95!)

At the All Star Weekend in Phoenix extravaganza I saw nothing but AMAZING styling at the Scottsdale Fashion Mall.  I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I was with friends I hadn't seen in ages and that was my focus:(  But, a trend I kept seeing repeating was something similar to the tights that I am sharing here...printed leggings worn with short dresses, tunics etc...it was HOT!  I just recently saw a pair of blue tie dye leggings from Target that I have to have and I thought I would share with everyone:)