Simply Genius! Sharing is Caring, Simply upload and now everyone can watch...I love it! Enjoy and check out on ShopVOGUE.TV!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Monday, August 20, 2007
Heel history...Miss Meghan is also on HSN this week with her new show, Show Therapy...I couldn't find the show on youtube yet, but, this is pretty interesting...I will be reviewing her book soon and giving you all snappy quotes from this fabulous book...who says there is no history/learning in fashion!?
Friday, August 17, 2007
$198.85 Max Studio 'Cooper' Ankle Boots
Calvin Klein 'Hadrian' Boot $149.95
Ash 'Ono' Bootie $159.95
MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Studio' Boot $197.95
Jeffrey Campbell 'Saple 2' Boot $139.95
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
1. I am a military brat and have lived in over 7 places! The BIG one, I was born in Spain and both of my parents were born in Oregon, so there is nothing Spanish about me:) I am now a military wife, so I will keep on the journey for while longer.
2. I am black and white, I LOVE being mixed and I love meeting others who are mixed...it is starting to be such a mixed world out there...I can't wait to bring my black/white/Indian kids into the world...
3. I am a notebook nut! Everyone that knows me, knows I have a notebook---be it big or small in my handbag...and the Tiffany's pen my mom gave me when I graduated:)
4. I love to travel...I am waiting for my husband to take me to India, that will be a HUGE blog once I get to go...so, everyone will know!
5. I have to wear bronze and blush everyday...my favorites are bronze: Pout and blush: Orgasm by NARS.
6. I grew my hair out to my natural curls and now am trying to decide what to do next...I am bored and ready for something new...but, natural is always BEST...but, we shall see what I will share shortly...
7. I am addicted to the net and fashion...ahhh! I can't ever get off...but, I love to share and meet new people/fashionistas...sharing is caring...so, get on and chat...I love to talk, or answer fashion or career questions...
Now, passing on the torch, I tag other blogs, hope you enjoyed and check out these fave sites of mine: StyleITonline.com, Style Bubble, The Fashion Informer, www.rsvp-817.blogspot.com, www.shesgotclass.blogspot.com, http://www.whowhatweardaily.com/, http://nwsavvy.blogspot.com
Monday, August 13, 2007
As I had said last week, Elle is doing BIGGER and better things and revamping the magazine...I said that I look to www.elle.com for all of their great interactive fashion blogs, stories, shows etc. and now they will be featured on HSN starting August 18th, so get your Tivo's and DVR's ready to tape all of the inside shows all day long with nothing but fashion week and style tips from the greatest editors from ELLE:)
There is also:
www.Net-a-porter.com (You will have to get their NOTES for the Fall Season coming soon!)
www.nymag.com (With the Fug Girls Sharing their thoughts)
www.fashionweekdaily.com (for what's going on behind the scenes and what is being whispered in the tents)
Who needs to go to the tents anymore??? Ok, we all want to still…but, at least now we have options to feel like we are right there in the front row…What other sites will people be watching?
Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes
Kiki de Montparnasse
Zac Posen Handbags
Rachel Roy $1,500-I already LOVE Rachel Roy's pieces
Peter Som, $840-great color for the Fall
Brian Reyes, $1,875-I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!! My personal fave
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Cropped Military Vest, $157
Sashimi Utility Vest, ONLY $44!!!
Nordstrom knows what they are doing with their advertising...making everything in their ad easy to find for the customer with a quick link to all of the items advertised.
Legs, legs, legs (ladies in AZ are fit and ready to show it!)
LBD remixed with the right accessories
Red Trench Dress w/ Gucci Shoes w/ Grommet Detail, Simply Chic
High waisted Jeans, make any look complete
Mixed Media Animal Print
Finally, a pocket detail that will make any dress perfect to pose in...
Well, thank you ladies and keep a look out for more of AZ Fashionalities
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Kenneth Cole New York $195
Franco Sarto $89
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Today, I found a site that is dedicated to yours truly, Goodwill http://dcgoodwillfashions.blogspot.com/...you have to check it out...I love it...and for more Goodwill fun, check out Goodwill's site: Shopgoodwill.com - Auctions Featuring Specialty Items from the ...
Monday, August 06, 2007
This was better than I could have thought it would have been, check it out and be surprised...get to know the mother, the mogul, the fashionista and really get to see what she does behind the scenes...this woman is doing something right, or she wouldn't have all that she does...I just wish she would start selling what she has on the runway...we know she has the show down...lets just start sharing all the looks off the runway instead of jeans and sweats...
Baby Phat (you can see them on the first episode of Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane
Old Navy...the website has changed to look a little edgier
M Missoni (my fave designer!)
Nordstrom (I can totally see this, and I tried to get Saks to do this while I was in their marketing department...but, they didn't listen to me...now look how Nordstrom's is doing compared to them:)
And Many More...
I LOVE this Ad Agency! They make me want to check out my old issues of SUEDE!
Check out Kimora's new show on Sunday's at 8PM, it's worth it....
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Saturday, August 04, 2007
And then someone else was wearing a pink dress and had pink toe nails almost the exact color of the dress and then some peep toe flats…I think also in white;) Just something to think about...
This is such a chic boot for this fall and only $24.99, it's crazy!
I LOVE this duffel...carry your school books, or take home work in fun style...Only $25
Get Ready for Business Trips with these luggage labels for $12.
Hemline Stationary Set $9.95, this is great to have for thank you notes that you always need at work.
Current Bid: $699
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
I love that barely anyone knows what Soap Network is...unless they are Soap Fans (which I am not)...I was telling everyone to watch today and no one knew what Soap Net was...well, if anything this show will take the Network to a higher level...good luck Soap Network!