Wednesday, March 11, 2009

brazilets: Make 3 Wishes Come True and Be Fashionable 2


I just got the cutest bracelets today from a store called Sigis...These bracelets are called, Brazilets...the owner wrapped the bracelet around my wrist twice and then tied the knot three times and told me I had 3 wishes to make on the tags I received when purchasing the accessory...I wear these day and night--in shower, etc...and when the bracelet comes off, the wish should come true:)  I just love the colors I chose, and then I realized that the company also gives really great names for the colors: Iris, Flamingo (one of my fave animals) and Mango (my fave fruit).  I didn't even realize these colors until I got home...I just liked the colors---but, they truly reflect me:)  So, lets see if any of these wishes come true...until then, I think these are just another great way to layer my bracelets and add color to everything I wear:)  Oh and the price, $5 each:)  And a portion of the proceeds from these bracelets goes towards benefitting brazilian rain forests... 

1 comment:

Brazilets said...

way cool..great blog! thanks!

Lauren Conrad and other celebs wearing your same Brazilets: www.brazilianwishbracelets.blogspot.com