Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Complete ANY Look This Season With a Jacket

It looks like even though we will start getting into the warmer weather of spring and then summer, the jacket trend has emerged.  You would usually think that jackets/blazers would emerge with full force for the fall and winter...but, this is a fun trend that I think can be worn the entire year.  
This week, Who What Wear Daily and Net-a-Porter NOTES have showcased this trend for fashionistas to be inspired and know where to find the seasons MUST-HAVE:)
I have a jacket and a dress that I can use to remake this look...I just need to edge of the jacket like this...I just love the way they paired this jacket with a print dress...adds some edge to what would usually be styled in a preppy look.I love how the broach on the jacket sets up the entire look.This season I am all about these color combinations.  
Cover Star at NET-A-PORTER.COM