Monday, January 28, 2008

It Was Big...and If You Want It...Here is Where To Find It...





I am referring to the Fendi bag...the bag that Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City made HUGE due to her fascination with the baguette style...With the Sex and the City movie coming...I figured I would get started on where to find our dream items that will be coming...Just because of my obsession with the show, I bought a Fendi (that I still have and have only used twice) from Beacon's Closet just because I could actually afford it...I still remember the episode where Carrie decides that she will buy a fake from a guy selling from his car...but, if you have the money to buy a Fendi (whatever style) and the scare of the recession hasn't hit you yet...you can easily "find" styles at the Find appropriately enough.  You can find some great deals on these pieces that we lust after...
Fendi Hobo Bag The Hobo is the classic shape for relaxed looks on a weekend.  

Fendi Spy Bag  I was lucky enough to buy my girlfriend a Fendi Spy Bag when I worked at Saks Fifth
 Avenue Corporate in New York City and received the coveted double discount.
  These things are crazy
 expensive, but still so chic.
Fendi Tote  I think a tote is a classic style that can be used for everything from carrying your baby diapers to your work documents.  

No comments: