Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Beautiful Buys...

...or Beauty buys from Sephora that you can't, not buy:)
I love my Shu Uemura eye lash curler, it works like no other...RIP to Shu Uemura that passed away on December 29th.
I am a BIG fan of NARS' Blush, Orgasm.  But, I am excited to try the Bronzer in Laguna.  I am a BIG bronzer fan all year long so this will be a HUGE find if it works out.
This is an ESSENTIAL for any fashionista...sadly you probably can't use this as a carry-on with all of the drama when going through security at the airport.  But, it can be used at home to keep you organized and look proper.  This just reminds me of an updated Travel box for women in the 40's and 50's.  Women were so chic then...women are starting to bring that feeling of chic back to everything that they do and I love that!
For Christmas I received an AMAZING gift from Sephora and Coutorture the Sephora Brand Smokey Eye Kit which came with brushes and mascara and a diagram to help people like me that need direction in the makeup area.  Plus, the package was great and easy to travel with.

Plus, a Target piece that is too fun to not include---for only $16.99, you should rush out now and get this:

No comments: