Friday, January 11, 2008

I LOVE this blog on In Style magazines Site, What is in your Bag???

See what girls around the states has in their handbag!
I had to do one for myself of course, I just left my phone out...oh well:)
What's in my bag:
Jordi Labanda Notebook from Target
Morning Glory Pocket Calendar to rush and write things down
Palm (not seen) in the Kate Spade Turquoise holder with a key chain from Urban
Red Card holder from Target
LV makeup holder--my first LV item:)
LV wallet
New Nano iPod from Christmas:)
Coin Purse by Isaac Mizrahi @ Target w/ a heart key chain from H&M
Chanel Sunglasses-classics
Orbitz gum, the best---every flavor
Keychain which matches my Mini, Madeline:) 

4 comments:

eye4style said...

Hey, I'm carrying that bag in blue today! I love it:)

Anonymous said...

i love your blog but hate the music you have playing in the background. i always have to stop what ever im listening too and turn off my speakers when im here. please take it off or make it optional because it's really annoying.

Anonymous said...

Where is the bag from?

Anonymous said...

Sorry everyone, the handbag is from Henri Bendel, but the designer is:Rachel Nasvik and you can find her handbags at: www.rachelnasvik.com (her site with new items coming) and you can shop at this link for the exact handbag, a9www.ravinstyle.com/shop/products.asp?d=188. The handbag is $550 on this site, but when I bought it I contacted the designer to see when she would be having a sample sale and she literally let me buy it at the lower sample sale price and sent it to me! Just a thought:)