Saturday, January 05, 2008

Part II: Just Browsing

The fun part, clothes...I heart how URBN styles their items-true edge.This is so chic...Isn't this a better combo than a scarf and a hat...you can dress this look up or down.
I love how dynamic this scarf looks with a basic pair of jeans and a tank.
This knit beret is everywhere right now...and only $24 at Urban Outfitters!Can we say sexy?  I love this slinky look that takes the focus up to the neck!  I would wear this with jeans and a cable knit cardigan in a funky red.I just love the print on this...I would probably wear this with a fitted vintage leather jacket.I love this look and I still love pockets on dresses and skirts.  I would pair this look with a chunky knit long cardigan with a hood.I love the waist detail on this and there is a perfect leg width on these pants.This is just a fun look that you can pair with opaque tights and some fab round toe shoes.

No comments: