Saturday, January 05, 2008

Part I: Browsing @ Urban Outfitters

I love finding new things at URBN...they always have great pieces...Also, just a thought, isn't it nice to browse without having to tell someone, "no, I am just looking...":)  Enjoy!

Accessories~something trendy that won't break the bank...
I would put this clutch in my purse...too cute!  Or, of course, you can carry it in the evening. I love this color!  And of course the shape of the bag!  I would wear this all year long!I love the detailing on this wallet...I like to mix and match my accessories...Wear a LV handbag with a funky wallet, or a funky handbag with a LV wallet...keep the chic and classic with the funky trendy pieces.  I love the slouchiness of this item...the bag is rugged and gives a new edge to white handbags...you don't have to worry about this getting dirty:)Fun handbag...kind of modern...the shape is very interesting...I would wear this either with a sharp black suit, or a jog set...funny, hugh:)  Two drastically different looks...but, I think it works for both. 

No comments: