Monday, February 11, 2008

Get Ready for Spring: Marc by Marc Jacobs @ Nordstrom

NORDSTROM.com-Shop new styles from Marc by Marc Jacobs
Get ahead of allthe trends and attend the Marc by Marc Jacobs Trunk Show at Nordstrom for all things fabulous.  Marc's, Marc by Marc Jacobs line is less expensive than his Marc Jacobs line which makes it easier on our wallets but doesn't challenge the style.  Pre-order online today or call and sign up for the trunk show...there are more items online that you can browse through as well. I love the ruffle on this dress as well as the mix of black and blue on the fabric. 

I love, love, love this vest, that I would wear like this or without the blouse and a pencil skirt or fun denim shorts and heels. 
I love the entire look here...I get a resort feel from this look for a younger, edgier resorter. 
I LOVE this skirt, it looks like a Pucci print...

No comments: