Thursday, July 20, 2006

GAP is back again

I feel as though I have an on again, off again relationship with the GAP. When SJP was there I had to have everything...then a designer from Marc Jacobs came to design and I thought I was in heaven...and for a few seasons after I was still checking things out...but, since last winter I haven't purchased one GAP piece...and then it comes...the new upswing is here again and I think I like what I see...there is this Utility Leather Jacket that I think I will have to have:) But, we shall see...it is nice to see that GAP is coming back with some good stuff. I think it is their new advertisement style that has caught my eye and made me check out the site and see what is happening.
Until August 2nd the Gap New York store on 54th and 5th will be having free concerts every Thursday at 7pm.

No comments: