Friday, July 07, 2006

Editor's Picks

Sublime items that every fashionista has to have

For jetsetter's like myself...it is always great to stay organized and the MoMA store has great items to do just that. Go to www.momastore.org and see for yourself...one of my fave pieces is a passport holder.
The Marie Antoinette Soundtrack to the Sophia Coppola movie due out in October 2006. I will enjoy the book as a summer read and I look forward to seeing the film and listening to the soundtrack.
During the summer season every girl needs to blot...I think that the Tarte Blot Book is adorable! I just found it on www.teenvogue.com and I decided that I have to have it today:) You can purchase this online at www.sephora.com for $32.
I am in love with the bubble dress right now and my fiance picked it out all by his self for moi-I was truly amazed. This is by Cythia Steffe and on sale at www.saks.com.
I am in love with this style cut right now! This is something I would wear as a wedding gown~in white:) I have seen similar looks from Giles Deacon and Isaac Mizrahi...but, this is a Rochas original...

No comments: