Thursday, July 13, 2006

Deja Vu Style

With the launch of Beyonce's new video last night everyone has been talking about the song and her new video. I want to talk about the styling of this video. I think the styling was brilliant. I am working on tracking down the stylist so I can ask those questions that I know oh so many of you want to know:) Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to know and I will make sure to ask.
Tonight on MTV they are supposed to have a making the video segment on Deja Vu. I have not been able to find out what time yet, but keep a look out.
I was browsing for pictures from the video that I can't seem to find yet...but, I came across images of Beyonce while she was @ TRL yesterday and I love the look. See below.

*I attached these 3 photos below because Beyonce is utilizing some really amazing trends here. 1. the large rings are really BIG right now. 2. the beautiful yellow gold earrings look perfect with this look. 3. there is a long necklace that goes down near her waist that isn't really visible but has this beautiful accent that pulls the ensemble together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

her hair looks natural too