Sunday, July 23, 2006

Beauty Buzz


Believe it or Not...
I have been working on growing my natural eyebrows back in after waxing since I was in the 6th grade...it is a slow process and I have been anxious to see what the new me will look like;) I went to the Anastasia eyebrow salon about two weeks ago for a consultation (that was free) to see how my eyebrows should look...needless to say I have been having too much hair waxed off over the years...My appointment was supposed to be today...but, just to check and see if enough hair had grown in I went to the salon yesterday to see if there was enough progress...and to my dismay it still isn't grown in enough...but, I scored a great tip that I have to share with everyone!
I have always been curious if Rogaine would help hair grow on the eyebrow hair or if it was unsafe and would give me a uni-brow;) Well, the ladies working at Anastasia highly recommended Rogaine or lower end brands to help promote fast growth. Tip: Apply hair growth cream to your eyebrow area twice a day (in the morning and in the evening). You should start seeing results in 1-3 months. So, no plucking or waxing during this time...let it be au natural:)
Remember, your natural brow is the brow that accentuates the whole package on your face...

No comments: