Saturday, July 05, 2008

This is For Fall




Believe it or not, this look by DVF is for Fall and I love it! Why do we have to go dark and heavy for Fall? We are transitioning and this is an exciting look to express that. I LOVE the color combination (jewel tones are strong) and I find the trend of a "sleeveless jacket," which, isn't that just a vest:) a perfect layering piece for the fall as it begins to get cold. Also...the skinny belt seems to stay strong during the fall, so do not chuck any that you have been storing. I think that the JCrew bow skinny metallic belt could be a great investment piece or something for you to watch to go on sale for your fall wardrobe. I think that the mettallics are perfect for fall and the bow would be great paired with a blouse, skirt, or a fabulous dress...it makes any basic look a little special.

1 comment:

eye4style said...

I adore the pink and dark red together, so chic!