Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Heart NYC!

Sex and the City was everything and MORE than I expected...I laughed, I cried, I ooed and ahhed:)  The clothes were an A++++...I give the film ****!  I am going to definitely watch this over and over in the theatres.  I have to catch everything I might have missed the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd time I have seen it:)  I will share what I wore to the first showing for me tomorrow:)  Sadly, in Tucson no one really dressed up...like a handful of people...but, the place was booked!  I heard that last night at midnight they had two open up 3 theatres instead of just the one they had allotted because there were too many people!  And ET said that they though the film would only do $35 million!  I can definitely see $50 million at least!

1 comment:

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

I love the whole cult of Sex and the City, and the fabulous of the fabulous fashion, so I'm gonna have to give in and go...(of course, Carrie is my fave)