Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ideeli launched yesterday, will it be the next eBay?

eBay supporters around the world can tell you right off that it is addicting once you start...yet, you read about fraud and you wonder if it is worth it...well, Ideeli, launched yesterday and is creating a stir for all fashionista's out there that want a steal of a deal, but don't want a fake.  The luxury site is offering designer items (which so far looks like mainly accessories) for 50-90% off-similar to a sample sale...plus, giveaways...amazing idea...we shall see how it takes off.  I signed up for the site updates today.  If you are really interested, you can pay to be one of the first notified about items that go for sale.  A lot of great options on the site, very of the moment, I give the site and the idea **** and I can't wait to see how the site comes together!  Snaps to Paul Hurley for the idea;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I checked the site out and you have to be invited by a current member. Who knew?!

Anonymous said...

if you need an invite for ideeli, here's the link:

http://www.ideeli.com/invitations/facebook/fvcfsj

Anonymous said...

I'm quite obsessed with www.hautelook.com. It's totally free and you don't have to know anyone and their designers are fantastic! Can't wait for Thomas Wylde tomorrow, May 28! And Diane VonFurstenberg is like days away!! check it out....

WoW Gold Guides said...

nice post!

Casey said...

I think the Ideeli website is a bunch of shit! I ordered a pair of jeans from them about a month ago and have still not recieved them. The only way to contact them is to email them or write them. I have contacted them through email several times and they keep telling me that the jeans are on there way. If it turns out I get the jeans I will repost.

Anonymous said...

Ideeli's definition of exclusive must be totally different than mine. I don't consider selling on Ebay very exclusive and that's what Ideeli is now doing. I second KlothesPony who likes www.hautelook.com. Great site and great designers.

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on fashionalities.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research indicates that about 80% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.