Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ready, Set, Go: Run to Steve & Barry's As Soon As Possible

Bitten SJP clothing item
Bitten SJP Clothing Item
Steve and Barry's Clothing Store Front

I walked into a gold mine this weekend at Steve & Barry's unexpectedly.  The entire store was on sale for only $8.98!  I still can't believe it!  What a deal.  I, of course, took full advantage of all of the Bitten line, which was the first time I had ever seen the line and it was AMAZING!  I was so excited!  There are actually other items than what is online right now, but it is worth checking out the nearest store regardless because even if the sale isn't happening, everything is guaranteed to be less than $20.  Plus, what an easy and inexpensive Christmas gift!  How could someone not be happy to get a SJP item?! 

No comments: