Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Mara Hoffman's spring line is now available for purchase on her site and you're going to want it ALL

Mara Hoffman spring line now available to purchase


Mara hoffman
marahoffman.com


Mara hoffman
marahoffman.com


Mara hoffman
marahoffman.com


Mara hoffman
marahoffman.com


Mara hoffman
marahoffman.com


Mara hoffman
marahoffman.com



I'm GUSHING over Mara Hoffman's spring line which was inspired by Hawaii!  I want EVERYTHING!  But, here are a few pieces I'm really lusting over:)  The main item I want from this collection is the dress on the bottom right (save the BEST for last:)...the rest of these pieces are mainly looks that really inspire me and I plan on recreating with what I already own.  I might not be able to own every  beautiful piece that Mara Hoffman designs...but, I can find inspiration and new life in my clothing through her and that's what it is all about:)

No comments: