Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Designer Spotlight: laLESSO

I found this label, laLESSO on L-Atitude and fell in LOVE!  I love the prints and the silhouettes of the pieces...I'm starting to see that I'm a resort style kind of girl.  Laid back, girly style is what I like and this is definitely that.  Isn't this hat genius (below)?  Ok, it's a little crazy...but, I LOVE that!  Fun DIY visor project:)  I'm thinking I need the top middle dress:)
Plus, laLESSO is based out of Kenya and is all about giving back to the people and talents of the location with jobs and utilizing the beautiful prints and culture of the region.
Designer Spotlight: laLESSO


Elea Dress | Lalesso
$285 - lalesso.com


Kilele Dress | Lalesso
$250 - lalesso.com


Maanguko Dress | Lalesso
$240 - lalesso.com


Juakali Jumpsuit | Lalesso
$150 - lalesso.com


Jaali Purse | Lalesso
$145 - lalesso.com


Jahazi Shrug | Lalesso
$120 - lalesso.com

No comments: