Saturday, March 09, 2013

Flipping for Threadflip with a clothing rework

I had spotted this Free People dress on the right while I was in Palm Springs and fell in love with the casual coolness. I attempted to find the dress with no luck.

Recently, I've been playing on Threadflip (a place to find second hand clothing online) and found this Eddie Bauer dress that looked similar to what I was looking for. I decided if I took the dress in to my seamstress I could have two slits added to the sides to create the flowy effect that the Free Leople dress has. For $15 and free shipping I can't go wrong trying. I also think the color will be fun to play with since this years color is emerald and pastels are really strong and will compliment this dress well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Have you had it re-worked yet?