Sunday, March 03, 2013

Beyonce rocking Giraffe Walk Shoes

The Giraffe Walk shoe



I didn't even know Beyonce had rocked these shoes that I've been drooling over...I think I found out about the line through a fashion bloggers instagram...but, after falling in love with the handmade in New York shoe that has Indian style names I found out that Beyonce rocked them on one of her blog/#OOTD images. They cost from $225-300, but they are made in the U.S. and handmade.  Pretty genius.  You know they will last and have all of the quality  you need in a shoe that will last FOREVER.  I also LOVE the colors!  I want a metallic version in either AGRA or JAIPUR.
Follow the label on instagram for insider info on the brand.  I found out that the brand will be sold on amazon which I found interesting.  I can't wait to support the brand.  Saving now:)  Here is more on how the shoe is made here.


No comments: