Tuesday, March 05, 2013

High waisted swim suits on the rise


Two years ago there really weren't a lot of options I found for high waisted bikinis...and at a good price.  Recently, I've been doing searches for my trip to the Dominican Republic and I'm so excited about the results.  ASOS has a TON of fun options and the great part is that the tops can be changed which means you can get a few to mix it up:)  Or, you can go with a designer like Mara Hoffman which I REALLY want and just rock it...or get a black top to mix it up.  These are super flattering!  I can't wait to share how the one I choose looks:)  Here are a few styles on my radar:
Top Shop Black Cut Out Longline Bikini $60 


Forever 21Lemon & Gingham Halter Bikini Top $14

Urban Outfitters (comes in different colors and prints)  Uo Mix & Match High-waisted Bikini Bottom $37


Mara Hoffman Nomad High-Rise Bikini Bottomhttp://bit.ly/ZlpfdK $121


























ASOS Tavik High Waisted Bikini Bottoms With Stredded Sides Sale $50






ASOS *These look so flattering!  ASOS Mix and Match High Waisted Bikini Pant $24

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do u feel as if these would work for a pear shaped person?

Unknown said...

Do u feel as if this is flatter who is pear shaped?

Unknown said...

These bathing suits can go well or oh so wrong for different body types.


xo
Maggie A
Love Scrapbook

Unknown said...

Oops:) I responded on the wrong post Ariam:) I def think that the high waisted bikini is PERFECT for a pear shape lady! I already have a black one and it just nips you at the perfect part of your waist! Then, it's all about the right top...and if you are like me when I'm not breastfeeding I have no breasts so a bandeau top just looks soo sexy and appropriate. But, really any top could work. If you want something to make you look fuller there are those underwire type of tops. Or if you are like me and have a fuller chest for right now I'll need something to make sure they stay put...maybe a halter:)