Friday, June 22, 2012

Rocking my gifted stripe hat from Land's End Canvas

Since living in AZ I've become such a hat girl. When Land's End Canvas asked me to participate in a styling project with pieces that have unexpected details I was up for the challenge.
Although this pinstripe hat has a classic flair and can easily be paired with a navy or cream a-line dress or a blouse and some ankle length pants. I wanted to change it up. I wanted it to be a bit unexpected and add some of my Indian flair:). So I paired it with my husbands Indian silk kurta I wore as a dress, red wedge espadrilles by Steve Madden I got from Buffalo Exchange, Indian yellow gold earrings, and the bag is a rice bag, yes a rice bag:). I thought it pulled the look together:)
It just shows how the unexpected details can come together...and I think it's quite a fun look...can't wait to wear the hat in a classic manner...let's see of I have anything maternity that works:).

*Update, this rope trim fedora by Land's End Canvas was $40 and is now ONLY $17.99!  Now through Tuesday they are taking an extra 25% off everything and get free shipping when you spend $50 or more!  Code: PRIVATE and Pin: 2530

No comments: