Tuesday, June 05, 2012

From Drab to Fab with the help of my Theodora & Callum scarf

This is what I wore on my trip from PHX to PDX. I flew with my almost 2 year old and I was 21 weeks preggers...so with all of that in mind I had to be comfy so I could run after S and wanted to still look like moi. I went for some basic maternity cargo pants and a tank. Then, added the accessories that made the ensemble more fun. The Aldo hat which I bought a couple of years ago, but never fails me:). And the Theodora & Callum scarf I received for being an ambassador for the brand:). And to finish it off, my rose gold Payless Christian Siriano flat peep toes.

1 comment:

StyleFig said...

Love to style clients like this. You look fab :)

Lovely blog you have! Here si a peek of stylish sunshine www.stylefig.com/blog

STYLEFIG