Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Breaking News: Looks like the only designer collab at Payless will be Christian Siriano

Sad, but I think it's true.  I've been waiting for updates on the site with the designer collab items and have seen nothing new except for Christian Siriano.  I was told a couple of months ago by a Payless employee at a mall store where the designer collab items used to be sold that they hadn't received anything yet.  Then, yesterday, I sent an email to my Payless PR rep to find out from another rep that they are offering Christian Siriano items but, nothing about the Lela Rose or Isabella Toledo items we love.  I hope this isn't true and they are working on something BIG!  Here is to hoping...until then, I guess I will be searching on eBay for some of the favorites I missed a long the way.

This is what I received from the Payless PR rep:

The Christian Siriano for Payless collection will be available in stores throughout the year. His summer line is currently available online and in stores and his fall ’12 collection will be available starting in August so let us know if you are interested in getting images at that time.

No comments: