Monday, August 06, 2007

The Best Advertisers Out There

Chandelier, comprised of some of the most creative people that created Suede Magazine that has been gone for a couple of years. Now, Chandelier, the ad agency that was started after the magazine folded is on fire...they are working with companies like:

Baby Phat (you can see them on the first episode of Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane
Old Navy...the website has changed to look a little edgier
M Missoni (my fave designer!)
Nordstrom (I can totally see this, and I tried to get Saks to do this while I was in their marketing department...but, they didn't listen to me...now look how Nordstrom's is doing compared to them:)
And Many More...

I LOVE this Ad Agency! They make me want to check out my old issues of SUEDE!

Check out Kimora's new show on Sunday's at 8PM, it's worth it....

No comments: