Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Palazzo Please

My fall must-have, the Palazzo pant...I love that they are high waisted and almost look like a maxi skirt when worn.  I LOVED how The Man Repeller styled the palazzo pant with a chunky sweater for Macy's Impulse line, Bar III as seen here:

Sadly, I can't remember which blog I fell in LOVE with the paisley Forever 21 palazzo pants from...But, they are here.
Style Tip: The Man Repeller says she uses biker shorts to layer with her sheer palazzo pants.  Great tip since I was wondering what I'd do.:)

Palazzo Pants


Free People chiffon pants
$108 - freepeople.com

Floral pants
$88 - modcloth.com

Dorothy Perkins floral pants
£25 - dorothyperkins.com

Forever21
$23 - forever21.com

Forever21
$23 - forever21.com

Forever21 light weight pants
$20 - forever21.com

No comments: