Friday, October 28, 2011

Did you watch the first episode of Project Accessory? Here are my favorite designers right now:

-Adrian Dana:I think if anything, I would wear his necklace...what really caught my eye was how he put things together so easily with what he had.  Very creative and wearable for the right person.
-Christina Caruso: (P.S. She designed pieces that Patricia Fields used on Sex and the City!!!  Need I say more???)  Loved all of the items she made...loved the mix of the rope detail with the chandelier pieces...also LOVE the models hair!!!
-Cotrice:I loved the necklace and the belt, but not together.
-Kelly Horton:  LOVED it ALL!  The belt would be really fun to wear!  Very unique.
-Nina Cortes:I LOVED everything!!!


It's always interesting to see who wins from your favorite list on the first episode.  It's funny because on Project Runway this season, Anya was one of my top favorites on the first episode and so was Bert:)


Here's a clip showing the pieces on the runway being reviewed.  I couldn't find photos of just the models wearing the accessories...


If you missed the episode, the entire episode is available online.

No comments: