Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Have you been paying attention to what's at Macy's???

First there was Jessica Simpson...which I have to say I'm always so surprised at the fab items she has in her collection, both shoes and clothes.

Then, Rachel Rachel Roy came and I was in LOVE!  Great items at great prices...I had purchased my first Rachel Roy piece at a sample sale.  I wish I could buy all of her designer pieces...but, these really are just as good.

So, now, here is where you have to be paying attention.  Here are the designers who are now doing lines at Macy's:
-Impulse now offers collections from designers like previous designer, Karl Lagerfeld who designs for CHANEL.  Now, Macy's is offering a line from Giambattista Valli.  It's just exciting how designers are finally sharing their amazing skills with the masses.
Karl dress...so chic!  ONLY $124!

-They sell Converse that are designed by Marimekko.  I feel like I've been seeing this designer everywhere.  I got a shift dress from Buffalo Exchange for H&M and I'm in love.  I'm going to wear it as a tunic though.

-I think this is really cool, Macy's has a blogger accessories line called, R&Em and it's been around for a while.

-The bar III line is styled by none other than one of my fave bloggers, Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller!  Her spin on the pieces definitely draws me in to want to buy a majority of the pieces.

No comments: