Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Add to your list of app downloads with this one from ANGEL fragrances


It’s that time again to download a fab new app for your iPhone or iPad.  I just found out about the Angel fragrance app, ANGEL Dream Machine and I’m in love!
I already own the Angel fragrance and have loved it since I got it back in 2005 because of the vanilla scent.  Now that I’ve downloaded the new iPad/iPhone app I’m hooked and NEED to update my fragrance for sure!  The new bottles are gorge!  I want the star version.

The app features a behind the scenes look at Eva Mende’s ad, which I didn’t even know she was affiliated with the brand.  She looked beautiful as alwaysJ 

Plus, the app features a few fun games to play that help you figure out which angel you are and let you create your very own dream.  It’s all very creative and fun.
If you are in the mood for something to take you into dreamland, this app is the one to get you there!!
Download the iPhone app here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id459106677?mt=8


No comments: