Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Please vote NOW!

Hello Everyone!

I have entered into a contest that Stylelist and Saks Fifth Avenue are having to try and win a $2,000 shopping spree at Saks Fifth Avenue.  I only have 1 day to get as many votes as possible because I was having technical difficulties this weekend with my submission (and that is why the pic is not posted correctly btw:).

This is what I wanted it to say:
Title: Desert Accent
Pieces:
Dress vintage, inspired by Miranda on SATC2.
Belt: vintage Coach from Buffalo Exchange.
Shoes: My favorite rose gold sandals ever!
Scarf: (save the best for last) Rose gold with coral from the GAP.  It's light and perfect for Arizona weather.

Here is the picture the correct way you should be viewing it:
Well, after all of that...please vote here ASAP.  Thank you!  

No comments: