Tuesday, September 06, 2011

ZARA's online, and here's what I got!

I was lucky enough to be sent a $150 gift card introducing the line to America and being able to shop a day early!  If you'd like to shop ZARA a day earlier than everyone else (tomorrow's the BIG launch September 7th) then, go to the Zara facebook page and "like."

The shopping experience was easy, and exciting!  I spent the $150 quick on 3 items...but, had a lot of other things that caught my eye...so, I figured I'd share both:)

The Kaftan, has a paisley design, which I LOVE, and I had tried on when I was in Vegas funny enough...The fuchsia pants because A. June Ambrose referenced the color in the Revlon app I check everyday.  B. June Ambrose LOVES ZARA:)  I can't wait to rock these this fall!  I feel like I'll make these a staple in my wardrobe for a while:)  The final piece I got was a basic black tee with a scoop in the back.

What I want still...the chain/tassel belt is to die!  (watching The Rachel Zoe Project right now if you can't tell:)  The sad part was that the belt was only in a Medium:(  The shoe was way cute too...but, I wasn't sure how the strap would work on my foot...The scarf is going to be MINE!  Just didn't have enough money right now...but, it's on my list for future:)

So, head over to ZARA now and enjoy!  Can't wait to hear what you're LOVING!:)


ZARA's online...


Tunic
$60 - zara.com

Zara
$70 - zara.com

Zara shoes
$70 - zara.com

Scarve
$80 - zara.com

Zara metal belt
$26 - zara.com

No comments: