Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DIY inspiration for the glittery Mui Mui sneaker

I'm not one to rock a sneaker everyday...but, I also wasn't one to wear a flat before I had my daughter...so, since I've had to convert to a being a mainly flat wearer I was excited when I stumbled upon a fab DIY twice for the Mui Mui glitter sneakers that are out right now.  This is something I think I could have fun wearing with a dress, skirt, jeans...anything.  I don't feel like I have time to do the entire DIY  so I found some glittery shoes and figure I can just glue on the rhinestones.  I prefer the rhinestone placement on Honesty WTF (It's a little heavier)...but, I wanted to share what Teen Vogue did too as an option.  I also think I'm going to pick up some gold or silver glittery shoe laces (depending on which shoe I go for...probably going to do gold:) so it's a little more like Mui Mui's.


The glittery sneaker

No comments: