Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Fashion's Night Out (FNO) is in Tucson, AZ make sure you make it!



I'm excited for the first FNO event taking place in Tucson!  Someone wrote on the facebook page for the event that fashion is really starting to take off in Tucson and it really is!

Where: La Encantada
When: September 8, 6-9 p.m.

There are so many great things to highlight for the night, so here are a few that caught my eye:

  • The entire night is FREE!  A majority of the stores at the La Encantada are participating and offering discounts, promotions and gifts!  Check here to see if your favorite stores are participating.  
  • Shop local Courtyard: I am working on the local portion of the show, which really excites me.  For this event, local stores will also be represented like: Avenue Boutique, W Boutique, Pour Moi and many more.  I was able to style 3 of the boutiques featured in this mini exhibit.  Plus, a local hair stylist and make up artist are also working on this portion of the event.  
  • In another exhibit, vintage items will be displayed (I LOVE all things vintage and can't wait to view this!) and, there will be a special VIP appearance by Morton Myles who designed a dress Jackie O wore on the cover of LOOK magazine!  Need I say more!?
  • There will be a fun time photo booth!  I'm going to be playing in there:)
  • There will be goodie bags!  With tons of amazing items!  Who wants to miss that?
  • Blogger, PR Couture from LA will be attending to share this event with the masses.
  • Speaking of masses, the apple store will be live streaming the event to New York!  How official is that?  Plus, Tucson has made it onto the FNO listings:)  I'm kind of proud of that!
  • Openings that night: United Color of Benetton (I thought I had heard they were closing stores in the U.S...but, I guess that was wrong) and Fringe Hair Studios.
  • Even the restaurants are getting in on the fun!  NORTH will be offering their amazing happy hour menu all night!  So, after you get done shopping hop over for some cocktails and great food!
The main thing to keep in mind is to A. have fun, and B. remember that this was created to help support our economy in a BIG way--RETAIL, and make shopping fun again!:)   Here's more info on FNO.


No comments: