Friday, September 09, 2011

Fall must-have: The Cape

I've always gone back and forth on whether or not I wanted a cape or not...but, after seeing the cape at the LOFT that I'm getting tomorrow and then, noticed that Rachel Zoe has one in her collection while watching the first episode of the Rachel Zoe project, I knew I had to have one in my life!

Here's the cape I'm getting tomorrow from the LOFT.  Apparently it sold out online!  It was seen in People Style Watch...sadly, I already sold my issue so I can't reference it...but, as you can see it's AMAZE!


I'm excited about the capes being everywhere!  Here are some options out there...I'm taking styling ques from all of these images:)

Capes are here


Rachel Zoe tailored coat
$695 - saksfifthavenue.com

Free People cape coat
$248 - freepeople.com

H m coat
£100 - hm.com

Aryn K cape poncho
$98 - nordstrom.com

Forever21 cape trench coat
$28 - forever21.com

J crew
$398 - jcrew.com

Zara
$129 - zara.com

No comments: