Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shopping: Funny Thing

Working at a boutique you hear a lot of funny ways women hide their shopping from their hubbies...I wanted to share a couple of the things I have heard with you.:
  • Buy items on different cards, or half with cash and half with card.
  • Take out $5-20 every time you go grocery shopping and build up for what you want to buy...then, he'll never know.
  • Hide bags of the items you buy in the car until he won't remember and you can bring it in without the evidence.  
  • I sell items at Buffalo if I really HAVE TO HAVE something...but, that's not that bad.
  • Use as many coupons as you can when grocery shopping and then, take the amount you saved to put towards what you love...bad, I know...but, looks good on paper:)
  • Holidays are quickly approaching...when you receive gift cards for holidays, birthdays, etc. and you don't really shop at the location you received it for...trade or sale gift cards on Card Avenue.
Share any ideas you might have (for fun) so other readers can share in the ideas...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's healthy to try to hide purchases from your life partner.