Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fashion Reality

With the emergence of Whitney Ports very own reality show, The City, coming from the previous shared, The Hills, with Lauren Conrad...I started thinking about my previous love, Fashionista Diaries...I wanted to see if there was any promise of having the show come back...and alas I found nothing to prove that it might grace our tv's in 2009.  But, I know all fashionistas are ready to check out Stylista on the CW tomorrow!  I have been waiting for this show to air after all of the hype for sooo long.  We shall see if the snippets and magazine and blog write ups have done it justice.  I can already see all of the talk tomorrow...so, lets cross our fingers that this will be another great fashion related reality (well, kinda reality) show to get fashion knowlege...it seems VERY similar to The Devil Wears Prada too....

No comments: