Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I HEART New York

I just can't let go of my LOVE of NYC...here are a few things I am Loving right now...
Of course, Sex and the City the movie, which I am watching right now for the hundredth time...and here are a few items that reflect my love for the city.
The Gucci bag that I saw on sale at Nordstrom this summer and sadly didn't buy...I am kicking myself right now!  You can still borrow it on Bag Borrow or Steal...
I Love New York tee...I must have worn the ones out that I left with because I don't have them anymore...
I should have bought the Saks Fifth Avenue, New York snow ball when I worked there...these are really great to give to people that LOVE NYC for only $40.
I just got the 'Krosby," Same Edelman open toe boots from Stems and I am LOVING them!  Not only are they the best style ankle boot, but the sole of the shoe has the streets of NYC!  I don't even want to walk in them:)

No comments: