Friday, May 04, 2012

Pregnant Pause: the new diaper bag by LL Bean Signature

I know I'm not alone when I say I'm over carrying big diaper bags or totes for that matter. Carrying my 30 lbs toddler plus a huge bag that always seems to be full I need an alternative to all this weight on my shoulders.
My mom had recommended a backpack and I was like "moi?" But, I recently came across an amazing back pack on The Glamourai's blog that she carried on her trip to Milan. It has all the compartments we would need as a mommy to keep things organized and still looks chic. I bet it will even look better worn in. The bag is by LL Bean Signature and is $225. But. With this brand you know it's going to last. (available to ship in June). Just like everything I share during pregnant pause this is still fab for anyone without kids too:)
http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/73214?feat=505904-GN3

No comments: