Thursday, May 10, 2012

Travel Essentials

I'm going on my last trip for probably a while since I'm having twins and all.  I'm kind of excited and sad at the same time.  I'm always on the go so this will be crazy to stay put.  Here are a few of my essentials for traveling.
A perfect trip is centered around having these necessities...what am I missing?  What do you travel with?


Travel Essentials


Backpack
$225 - llbean.com

Scarve
$49 - theodoraandcallum.com

Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment
$18 - sephora.com

Clinique face moisturizer
$36 - saksfifthavenue.com

L Occitane body moisturizer
$10 - nordstrom.com

Caudalie beauty product
$18 - sephora.com



1-2: Fun reads!  City of Style profiles fab fashionistas in Cali and breaks down all the places you'll want to shop in the city!:)   Domino mag is back and I'm LOVING it!  It's a little pricey, but they only come out quarterly right now it looks like.  The next issue comes out in September.  Get ready to be inspired! 
3.  This is my new favorite snack!  They taste good and they are healthy.  If you forget to stock up, I think that Starbucks carries them:)
4.  The Navajo blanket scarf is perfect for travel to wrap yourself on a drive or a cool flight.  Plus, this scarf was featured on the Gossip Girl this week and is on sale for ONLY $49!!!!


5.   Eww, taking off shoes to go through security, yuck!  These little socks are too cute and you can rock them on the plane if you want to kick off your shoes:)
6.  I've shared this L.L. Bean Signature bag before as a diaper bag...but, it's perfect for traveling!  I'll have my iPad, books, and other essentials carried in here and carry a smaller cross body bag for the i.d. and lipgloss:)
7.  I just LOVE the Stephanie Johnson travel bags!  They are perfect and look tres chic!  This one is a perfect size and has compartments for keeping everything organized. 
8-11.  When you get on that plane you are just going to dry out, so to keep refreshed I come armed with all of these products.  Plus, drink plenty of water.  That way you don't come off the plane feeling disgusting:) 

Just because it's always good for a refresher, here are the regulations from TSA...

No comments: