Friday, May 04, 2012

Beauty for the BIG 3-0



This month I am turning the BIG 3-0 and with the new age comes a search for the best skin care I can get myself.  I found out about a brand called Stages of Beauty that does just that.  Gives you exactly what you need every decade of your life.  When I heard about it the first thing I thought about was those Harper's Bazaar articles that breaks style down by decade...what looks good in your 20's to your 60's and on...it's pretty genius. 
The brand sent me their product to test after I ensured that what it was made with would work with my current preggers expectations which meant not having ingredients like Salicylic Acid.  That's when I found out it was an all-natural skin care line and was like, "sign me up!":) 
This company is similar to how you do with a Mary Kay or AVON line where you have people come to your home and share the product with friends.  Could be a great business venture for someone looking for extra cash.

Thought this was interesting from what the pr rep shared with me from the different lines the brand offers:

·         The RADIANCE line (for women in their 20s) focuses on preventative care, repairing and protecting skin against environmental damage and free radicals.
·         The HARMONY line (for women in their 30s) focuses on promoting the skin’s natural ability to exfoliate and regenerate new skin cells while supporting collagen and elastin. *This is what I got:)
·         The ELEGANCE line (for women in their 40s) focuses on regaining the skin’s elasticity, firmness, and tone and calming sensitivity.
·         The GRACE line (for women in their 50s) focuses on hydration, moisture barrier repair, restoring the skin’s surface immunity, and balancing the effect of hormones on the skin.

So no matter what stage in your life you are in this is a great skin care line that is au' natural and could be a great new job for you:)  Enjoy!  

No comments: