Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Pregnant Pause: Mommy Style Rocks!!!


Mommy Style Rocks!!


The Jumper
$258 - hatchcollection.com

The Caftan
$248 - hatchcollection.com




I'm so excited about my recent fashion finds that can be worn while I am preggers with TWINS right now and after.  I really don't want to lose my style after having twins and taking care of 3 kids.  I just can't give in to wearing sweats, maybe sometimes...and wearing them in a fun, unique way.  But, I've recently found these couple of brands that make me feel like I can do it easily and comfortably.  

*Hatch Collection is a maternity line that is like no other.  I've already shared about them here.  But, they are just so amazing and I love how their styles go with the shoes I just had to share again:)
*TWO NY is a caftan company that started because of two mothers that wanted clothing that was comfortable and chic.  I love how they use textiles and sari's to create these amazing caftans!  I am getting the Monica caftan for my Bday, so get ready to see me rocking this soon:)   Also, don't miss the opportunity to buy the collection on a site called, EDITION01.  I just signed up today.  You can usually purchase through the designers via their site, but I think this site would be fun and if you sign up and use my invite you can receive a $100 gift card for the site!
*Mohop ShoesI found out about this through the BUMP IT UP website.  And although she was giving these shoes as an option for preggers ladies, they are perfect for anyone.  They come in low, mid and high heel heights.  At one time I wouldn't have even considered the low and mid...but, now that's all I'm thinking about;)  I also love that the straps can also be vintage sari's!  How genius!!
* Avarcas USA: I just found out about these shoes through a fab blogger, Love Maegan.  I saw them on her instagram page and had to find out more about them.  They come in flats and a slight wedge.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!  They are made in Spain and you can so see the Spanish influence!  Plus, they are such a reasonable price: $75 flats, $85 wedge.  They also offer men's and kids styles so I will have to get some mommy & me and daddy & me styles going as well:)

No comments: