Saturday, May 05, 2012

The accessory aisle caught my eye tonight at Target, had to share why

Just tons of items with color that look like they are from a Mexican getaway or a chic boutique.  Here are a few of the styles I had to hold myself back from.  Secretly, I went tonight to see if the Target associates had "accidentally" put the new collab for The Shops at Target onto the floor that is expected to hit stores and online manana.  Sadly, none of it was there, but I saw a ton of stuff I have on my Target Want List now:)
*The Shops at Target + Spend $50 Get Free Shipping on Select Items - Ends June 16th!
24850_The Shops at Target + Spend $50 Get Free Shipping on Select Items - Opens 5/6


The items at Target that caught my eye tonight


&
Accessories for every occasion at Target

No comments: