Wednesday, May 09, 2012

New Obsession: Josie Maran meets Argan Oil

I'm officially obsessed!  I had heard about the Josie Maran line since it came out...but, never tried for some reason.  Recently I heard how the Josie Maran sunscreen is the BEST au' natural option out there because it doesn't leave you looking pasty and white:)  I was like let me try this.
Went into SEPHORA to buy and it was SOLD OUT!  I was like if it's sold out this stuff is good!  The sales lady (not sure if that is the PC term at this time...sorry) told me that they had a sample version that came with a cleanser for only $20.  I was a little put off at first since I just wanted the SPF...but, now I am so glad this happened!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cleanser and can't wait to try the entire line.  I will be buying the full product too as well.
The first product I used that made me fall in love:)  $20

I started using Argan Oil as a moisturizer a while ago.  Just using the oil from Whole Foods.  But, I'm hooked that that is the key ingredient in all of the Josie Maran products.  As soon as I am done with the Argan Oil I'm using I'm definitely buying her brand and seeing what the difference might be, besides the size:)

Here are a few of the products I'm planning on trying and a video about the company and why Josie Maran started it all.  I found it interesting and wanted to share because it made me love the brand even more:)

I won this lip gloss in a giveaway I signed up for online...really excited to try!  $20
I LOVE anything that makes you glow and this is supposed to do just that.  Can't wait to try this!  $28
This is the limited edition bottle of Argan Oil for $48...the regular is only $14, but I like the pretty bottle, sue me:) 


So, what's so great about Argan Oil?  Here is what they share on the SEPHORA site for Josie Maran:
What it is:A limited-edition 100% Pure Argan Oil. What it does:100% Pure Argan Oil is a legendary oil that's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and grown organically in Morocco. With its multitasking benefits, this oil can be used for many areas including hydrating and nourishing skin, as a daily moisturizer, skin treatment, treating split ends, and softening cuticles. It's gentle enough to use on all skin types and is believed to help with skin conditions including acne. Argan oil easily absorbs into skin to give you a youthful, dewy glow, and has astonishing healing, conditioning, and antiaging properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe.

No comments: