Friday, November 05, 2010

My newest iPhone apps

Chic Feed: Get image updates on all of your fave street style sites like: Jak and Jil, the Sartorialist, LookBook and more.

Hello Kitty: Need I say more:)

Betty Confidential: For all of the celeb scoop.

Stila Cosmetics: has a fun new app where you can create a makeover for yourself using the Stila cosmetics.  It's GENIUS.

SEPHORA: Have you downloaded this app?  I'm in LOVE!  Everything is at your fingertips.

Gold Run: This is mainly for New Yorkers.  Play dress up at H&M with your phone and share with your friends with a fashion show.  And, if that's enough, you could WIN a giveaway from H&M.

Bizzy: Available in NYC, SF, Dallas, and Shreveport.  This is where social media meets local stores...share what you LOVE in your area and get tips on new places to check out.

HauteLook:  It's a great sample sale site at your fingertips on your iPhone.

Some more I've just added:


Go Try It On
WWD Blast

*I find a lot of the great apps in each issue of People Style Watch magazine.

I can't wait for AOL's Stylelist to finalize their app!  Stay tuned:)

What are your fave apps?

No comments: