Friday, November 05, 2010

Dress up your iPhone 4

I am in LOVE with my iPhone 4 which is all the more reason to dress it up of course.  I remember when I got the iPhone 3 and couldn't find any cute cases...now they are everywhere for a variety of price points.  Here are a few of the ones that have caught my eye.

Designers seem to be jumping on the bandwagon to creat iPhone cases.

Power Support USA teamed up with designers: Rachel Pally, Rory Beca, and Tibi to create tres chic cases for $55.  I actually won one from blog Tres Chic Now this week and I can't wait to get it tomorrow:)  Pics to come.


Then, there are MORE designer iPhone cases at Bloomingdales by: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff, Juicy Couture and Harajuku



I also spotted some cases in Teen Vogue by Marc by Marc Jacobs and did some research and found out they should have them sold at the Marc by Marc Jacobs stores.

Finally, to get a steal of a deal,  chck out amazon for some cute options.































Update:
Lilly Pulitzer has iPhone cases that are sooo cute and ONLY $20!

No comments: