Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Breakfast at GAP


I have always felt that the Gap is one of the companies that has the best advertisements...Well, now there is something new that I LOVE coming to televisions everywhere...the new muse, Audrey Hepburn in FUNNY FACE is being channeled to promote the Gap's new line of the skinny black pant. I couldn't copy the commercial to share with everyone, so go to the title to connect to the site with the new ad.

The Audrey Pant costs $48.

P.S. The Gap now carries a work out line that is available online...check it out...

1 comment:

camaybraham said...

I love audrey shes so cool and i love gap cause the commercials rock so hard! So it a perfect mix!

p.s. come check out my new blog
hautehipster.blogspot.com! it stillin its baby stages but im sure you will enjoy it!