Monday, January 09, 2012

Pleated top inspiration from Kourtney Kardashian on last nights Kourtney & Kim Take New York

I watch any Kardashian program to watch what Kourtney is wearing.  She is my fave fashion sister of the Kardashians...but, last night it looks like Kris had my style attention in Dubai.  I LOVED her Celine handbag...which is on the top of my list right now and it seems every other fashionistas and her DVF dress...to die...

But, back to Kourtney...last night I really liked her pleated top which seems is on pre-order for $136...or you could go the inspired look for much less.

Cameo Bazaar Pleated Cape Shirt - PREORDER $136

Inspired looks, *Now remember it doesn't have to be exactly like...it's inspired by:):
ASOS Embellished Trim Pleated One Sleeve Top $18.18

Cha Cha Vente Top, Kimono Sleeve Accordion Pleated Belted Chiffon Blouse  $48
INC International Concepts Top, Batwing Sleeve Pleated Chiffon $49.99

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Kourtney's style as well. I want to like Kim's style too but I guess I like her stylist's style lol =]