Thursday, August 06, 2009

Sample Sales Online Are Growing At A Fast Pace, Do You Know All of Them?

Here are a few of my must-have sites that I turn to for the best of the best bargains on all of my coveted designers:

-Shop it To Me-Your free personal shopper, finding all of the best deals on all the brands, designers, and stores you love.
-The Outnet for Net-a-Porter *New Going, Going, Gone element to the sales twice a week...so, keep watching---it's worth it...with even more AMAZING prices!
-Rewind for Revolve Clothing (just started today)
-Gilt Groupe has something new starting next week called, Gilt Fuse---prices will be even lower...I guess they see how good The Outnet is!
-Ruelala-now available on your iPhone.
-Retail Happy Hour-this is new...I haven't experienced this yet...but, I wanted to share what I just heard about...

What am I missing? What do you recommend???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to have to school me on a smaple sale! LOL! I am thinking of the samples you get at Costco...so until I am schooled.. It'll be hard for me to imagine paying!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natasha,

It's Joi from ideeli.com. I read your post about Sample Sales online. I'd like to speak with you about our blogger incentive program. It's awesome!

If interested, please email me at jwheatley@ideeli.com

Thanks,

Joi Wheatley

Please Join Us:
http://www.facebook.com/ideeli
http://twitter.com/ideeli

Jess said...

there's also hautelook, editor's closet, thetopsecret, cocosa (european), and billion dollar babes (haven't tried this one, but i just found out that regent's secret is now a part of it)